Why Grammy 2021 didn't flopped l Predictions & Reactions

 The nominations for the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards finally arrived Tuesday. And I got to say - This year is a good one . The nominees this year are better than last year`s but The recording academy wouldn't be the recording academy if it didn't drag someone down, but we'll talk about that later.




So, The Nominees  Are:

8. Best Pop Vocal Album
For albums containing at least 51% playing time of new pop vocal recordings.

  • CHANGES
    Justin Bieber
     
  • CHROMATICA
    Lady Gaga
     
  • FUTURE NOSTALGIA
    Dua Lipa
     
  • FINE LINE
    Harry Styles
     
  • FOLKLORE
    Taylor Swift
We have an impostor there - Justin Bieber. I don't know why this was nominated for a category like this but it have 0 chances to win. And are a lot of GOOD ALBUMS released in 2020, which deserves to be there (like After Hours).
If we'll make abstraction  of Changes, the nominations are really good. I'm glad to see Chromatica, Future Nostalgia and Folklore there. I really want Future Nostalgia to win, but Folklore was really loved by critics. I don`t think so Chromatica will win.
My prediction: Future Nostalgia, Folklore.

Comments