How to make vintage pictures with PicsArt

Hi everyone ! I guess is cool to have vintage photos, like photos taken from a old Polaroid with that old effect.And today I will show you how to make a photo vintage with PicsArt and a little bit of creativity!



I will edit this photo  step-by-step to show you how to apply this retro effect!

1*Color/Light corrections

This is an optional step . You should do it if your photo is under exposed or over exposed. In my case this is under exposed that means I will use light correction.

First we go to „tools” then click on „adjust” , then go to „brightness”. I wll set the brightness higher because my pic is underexposed. Then I will adjust she shadows, I guess it looks better with more accentuated shadows.


2. Retro frame

To add a retro frame we will go to „fit” option and  we will add these withe borders after we will crop them to look like a polaroid frame.


3. Retro Filter


This is the most important step ! 
We will go to „filters” then to Polaroid (Set the effect as you can see in the picture down below).
After that we will add another effect called Mv3 ,and now we will ad the „noise” effect as u can see in the picture.

4* Add a description

Add some text on the bottom of the frame. I added „delly the dog ” and the month/year „june 2020”


And now the final result!


 I guess it looks amazing  ,especially with that frame !

What do you think about it ? Tell me in the comment section below , hope I helped you with something,see u next time! 

Comments